WEEE recycling plants and machines
Recycling solutions for automatic processing of Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE) to recover ferrous and stainless steel, non-ferrous metals, refining materials, organic fractions and others
To achieve valuable fractions respectively the required type of end-product, different standard recycling plants are available. The standard setup includes a Ring Shredder, a Multi-Purpose Rasper, a Heavy Granulator and a Separation Table. We offer standard plants with capacities ranging from 800 to 5000 kgs/production hour. These concepts are also the starting point when plants are tailored to suit specific customer requirements.
The flexibility of the modular approach means that a number of combinations can be obtained, ranging from a single machine to complete systems. The plants are designed for automatic processing, so that staff is required for surveillance only.
From a WEEE Recycling Plant you can for example get the following output:
- Various fraction of ferrous and SS (stainless steel)
- Various fraction of non-ferrous metals (aluminium, copper, brass and Printed Circuit Boards (PCB's))
- Refining material containing copper, brass, zinc, lead and precious metals (PM) etc.
- Organic fraction with plastic, rubber, wood, textile etc.
- Dust respectively particles collected or retained by the filter system
We guarantee our customers high performance, low processing costs, low power consumption and low maintenance costs. The metal fraction is suitable for selling to copper smelters and precious metal refineries while ensuring a minimum loss of metals and an ambient mechanical technique for size reduction and separation.